Rockingham 4WD Club Inc

Preston Beach Sunday 8-2-15

Like to get ya line wet? Come and chat about it here, you may find we are all in the same boat o.O

Postby tinny » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi all, just letting anyone interested know the family and I will be heading down to Preston Beach this Sunday to do a bit of whiting fishing. Anyone that wants to tag along is more than welcome. I plan on being at the Preston Beach car park aired down ready to hit the beach at 8am sharp. From there will travel North towards whitehills for a few kms then set up and wet a line for a few hours. Probably stay on the beach till late morning as long as the wind stays good.
If anyone wants to come along either meet me at the car park or can come find us on the beach if wanting to come later.
Feel free to PM me or give me a call if you want more details.
Tinny0429688896.
tinny
Committee Member

Vehicle Type: Gu Patrol

Postby tinny » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Spent a very enjoyable morning on the beach today. Conditions early were perfect and the water crystal clear. Dave, Ang and the kids met us down on the beach and we got into some fishing. Once again plenty on the bite but mostly just small whiting and herring. Still great fun on the light rods so well worth the effort.
We hit the beach at 8am and a fair few 4wds were already leaving the beach. Might be a few tailor around for the early birds or an evening fish if conditions look good. Going to keep an eye on the weather and give it a go hopefully, been a long time since I have had the big beach rods out.

If anyone's interested maybe we can hold a club fishing comp one weekend?
tinny
Committee Member

Postby craig » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Nice Tinny, would of been beautiful down there. I'm keen for a night fish over the weekend...work pending[SMIRKING FACE]
LIFE BEGINS IN LOW RANGE
craig
Committee Member

Postby Blackcat » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:27 pm

I can imagine it as beautiful down there, I was hitting a little white ball around a golf course. First time scoring. It was so hot, but we had carts. Hehe equal last!. :lol:
Any stingers down there? And how were the whiting.? eating size? I'm thinking of going down Tuesday night after work to white hills. If any one is interested. Getting Cooked chook on the way, eat and fish and watch the sun set. I'm just going down about 5 km south from entrance .. Happy to have any one come down and enjoy.
Cheers carol
Blackcat
Forum Member

Vehicle Type: Toyota 1991 80 Series Landcruiser

Postby tinny » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 am

No stingers, and the whiting were only small. Which entrance are you going in at?
tinny
Committee Member

Postby Blackcat » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:54 am

White hills road. :) :) about 6.30 tonight we should be almost there. Give take mins for traffic etc.
Blackcat
Forum Member

Vehicle Type: Toyota 1991 80 Series Landcruiser

Postby Taoist Master » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:45 pm

CAN someone let me know when the next Preston beach 4WD get together will be?
Taoist Master
Taoist Master
Forum Member

Vehicle Type: 01 GU Nissan Patrol 3.0 Di Turbo

Postby tinny » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Nothing planned at the moment but will post up next time heading down.
tinny
Committee Member

Return to Fishing Frenzy

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts